Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Curious about Fakes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member doobiedots's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a request of the board. With all this talk of fake American Girl dolls, I am curious to see a real fake. Does anyone have a photo of one to share? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Here is an album of Ria's fake girls:
    fake dolls

  3. #3
    Inactive Member doobiedots's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2006
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you, that clears up my confusion <u>a lot</u>

  4. #4
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Sometimes sellers will use authentic ag dolls and alter them to look like a more expensive one, like a retired LE and sometimes they are counterfeits like the ones in Ria's album.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Ashley's Mommy!

    I also put a nice decsription on the fakes in the other fake thread. So please look there for the inforamtion. Information is my own personal analyzation of the dolls. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member LindaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2003
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Angie (GillyGals) has pictures of her fake AG dolls (Kirsten and Lindsey) on her website (which is listed under the AG related website sticky).

    I have been meaning to get pics I took uploaded to an album of my two fake dolls since Christmas, and other things keep getting in the way! I'll try to get it done soon, I promise.

    Linda

  7. #7
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Linda - Can you paste the link for the Gillygal AG clone pictures? I tried to find the link on her posted website, but I could only find her Barbie pictures.

  8. #8
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Linda, I cannot get to the ag page on gillygals website. I followed her directions but can't seem to find a link to the ag page at all.

    LOL! Judiaci, I think we were posting at the same time!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 13, 2006 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Ashley's Mommy ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder if Angie deleted it from her website? If she did, that would be too bad. She had some great "clone" pictures.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with you Judi, Angie has better pics as her camera is fantastic!!! hope she puts them back up.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •